our main services
Private Therapeutic Yoga
- Traditionally, yoga is taught one on one to maximize its therapeutic benefits
- You will get the undivided attention of your instructor in order to ensure proper alignment which significantly reduces the risks of injury
- With the use of props, all poses will be modified for your body in order for you to get all the benefits without over exerting yourself
- Private Sessions are a great way to build a home practice and get the benefits of yoga without ever needing to leave your home
- You have complete privacy and don't have to feel awkward doing yoga in front of a group of people
Private Therapeutic Yoga sessions are offered at our downtown location or directly in your home. Contact for more information.
- Make your own yoga class for you and up to 3 of your friends, family members or co-workers.
- Ideal for those who want to begin or advance their yoga practice in a group but don't want to get lost in a huge class.
- Convenient for new parents who are interested in parent and baby yoga classes but don't want the hassle of travelling with their newborns.
Semi-Private Therapeutic Yoga sessions are offered at our downtown location or directly in your home. Contact for more information.
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles
- Increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health
- Decreased negative outlook or depression
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
Boardroom yoga is ideal for offices with limited space. A whole practice can be done in your office boardroom!
Benefits for Employees:
Contact for more information.
Wish you had time for yoga AND a vigorous workout in under an hour? Now you can!
- Twice the Results in Half the Time
- Outstanding Cardio Conditioning and Endurance
- Functional Strength and Flexibility
- And so much more...
Yoga on the Flow has teamed up with Vancouver Kettlebell Training to bring you a unique kind of workout that makes the most of your time. We start our classes off with a Kettlebell session and end with Yoga to cool down and restore vitality!
Click here to learn more about Vancouver Kettlebell Training.
Contact me for current dates and times.